EMPEROR Scented Candle
Emperor comes with timeless white notes of Carnation and Lily spiced up with Tuberose and Cyclamen.
- Wax in Midnight Black.
- Black Matte Exterior and Polished Gold Interior finish.
- Velvet Packaging Box
- Eco-friendly wicks made from natural flat cotton thread free from lead and zinc.
- 175ml / NET 5.91 fl. Oz.
- Estimated Burn time approximately 35 hours.
For A Good Cause
Not only are our products sourced ethically and responsibly, we believe our candles can - and should - have a positive impact on the people, one candle at a time too.
SALEM ALBA Candles work with a project from a US 501(C)3 Non-Profit Company based in Indonesia to provide sustainable employment for local families to combat the threats of poverty and trafficking.
You light up your candle, you light up their lives. :)
SALEM ALBA fragrances are created with the finest traditions and we place the highest value on quality, design and hand craftsmanship. All Salem Alba candles are poured by hand. We recommend the following care to ensure the longevity of your Salem Alba candle.
- To ensure an even and smoke-free burn, the wick should be trimmed to a length of 5mm each time before lighting. Candles should never be left burning unattended and discontinue when 10mm of wax remains.
- In order to get the most out of your Salem Alba candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts. Wax has ‘memory’ so it will follow the first burn so make sure not to extinguish the candle until the whole surface has melted.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time and turn the wick into the wax to extinguish so that there is no smoke created.
- Do not leave candle burning unattended. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
- Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests.
Always burn candle within sight to prevent fire and injury. Keep away from drafts and vibrations. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never burn candle on or near anything that catches fire.
Trim wick to 5mm before lighting. Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Do not burn the candle more than 4 hours at a time.